The Regulations specify: types of Services and terms of their providing by the Provider; terms of entering and terminating Agreements on providing Services (including technical operations of the procedure for the conclusion of the Agreement on providing Services, legal effects of User’s confirmation of receiving an offer, terms and means of preservation, securing and sharing with the User the contents of the Agreement on providing Services, by the Provider); terms of filing and resolving complaints; the methods and technical means for detecting and correcting errors in the input data, unless the Agreement states otherwise.
The following terms shall have the following respective meaning:
1. MTI - Media Team Interactive Sp. z o.o. (the proprietor of the system), with registered office in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 107, 02-011 Warszawa, entered into the registry of entrepreneurs by the National Court Register with the number KRS 0000293422 held by the Regional Court for the city of Warsaw, XIV Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with share capital: ………… zł, Tax Identification Number 525-24-25-026, Regon: 141156690.
2. Price List – price list specifying the amount of compensation for the Services provided by the Provider (e-mail marketing).
3. Information – free of charge legal information included on the Website.
4. Consumer - a natural person carrying out a legal action that is not directly bound to their business or professional activity.
5. Client – a person that entered an Agreement with the Provider.
6. Offer – providing the service of e-mailing available on the Website.
7. Regulations - this "Regulations of www.jetmail.pl Website".
8. Registration - the act of submitting by the User required data, which enables establishing communication of MTI employees with the user.
9. Website – the website, run by the Provider, available under the address of www.jetmail.pl.
10. Service(s) - service(s) provided by the Provider by electronic means through the Website for entities specified by the User, involving in particular, sending marketing offers to a specific client group via e-mail.
11. Provider – a company operating under supervision of MTI.
12. User – a natural person, corporate entity or non-corporate entity, which completed the registration process on the Website and created an account on the Website, which enables establishing communication of MTI employees with the user.
13. Agreement – an agreement on providing services by electronic means (e.g. e-mailing) with the use of jetmail system, made in writing.
1. Before starting the use of the Services, the User is required to read and accept the Regulations, by which he obliges to comply with all of its provisions.
2. The provider shall enjoy author's economic rights to the Website and its contents, which are works within the meaning of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 80, Item 904 with amendments) and are protected by the provisions of that Act.
3. Services provided by the Provider are designing and preparing marketing campaigns with the use of electronic means (e.g. e-mail). The Provider also provides a service of distributing a free newsletter. The newsletter service is made available only after submitting User’s e-mail address through a specific icon on the Website. The newsletter service can be used by Users who have access to IT systems that allow connecting to the Internet.
a. Before starting the use of the Services, the User is required to complete the registration process, and submit a query through a form available on the Website.
b. Upon receiving and studying the query the Provider replies to an e-mail address, phone no. or company address indicated by the User.
c. The amount of compensation for provided Services is specified in the Price List.
d. The Agreement on providing Services between the User and the Provider is made in writing.
e. The Provider reserves the right to deny a Service.
f. In case where proper implementation of the Service shall require additional information, the Provider may request necessary information on the Client from the User.
1. MTI shall be the data administrator of the Users’ personal data within the meaning of Article 7 paragraph 4 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (unified text: Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101 item 926 with amendments). Submitting personal data to the Provider by the User is voluntary. In case where proper implementation of the e-mailing Service for the Clients shall require it, the Provider shall also be the data administrator of the personal data of other entities.
2. The Provider shall process personal data of the Users for the purpose of implementing Services and for marketing purposes (distributing information on new products and services offered by the Provider) carried out independently or in cooperation with other entities and for the purposes of capital group Internet Group S.A., as well as for archiving purposes.
3. MTI shall make due diligence in order to ensure a proper and uninterrupted functioning of the system.
4. The Provider reserves the right to perform scheduled maintenance of the system, at the time least inconvenient for the Users. The Provider shall notify the Users about the date and estimated duration of the downtime through e-mails sent to the addresses submitted by the Users in the registration process.
5. The Provider shall not be liable for damage resulting from interruptions in a User’s access to the Website, in particular: caused by force majeure; faults or failures of the system, unless they are a result of the Provider’s negligence, including: Internet Service Providers’ failures; failures of hardware or software on User’s or Provider’s part, unless they are a result of the Provider’s negligence, as well as for damage resulting from a User’s failure to comply with the Regulations.
6. The Provider reserves the right to irreversibly remove User’s account, in particular in case where:
a) The User fails to comply with the provisions of the law or the Regulations in the use of the system.
b) The User infringes the rights of third parties.
c) The Agreement between the User and the Provider is terminated.
d) Prospective User does not complete the registration process.
7. The Provider shall not be liable for damages resulting from using Services provided by the Provider free of charge (i.e. newsletter).
1. The User consents to the Provider processing of personal data submitted in the registration process.
2. The User shall be entitled to consult and rectify his personal data. Any correspondence relating to personal data processing shall be addressed to Media Team Interactive Sp. z o.o., with a postscript ‘personal data’.
3. By activating an account in the system, the User consents to receive correspondence (information) from MTI by electronic means.
4. The User shall be fully and solely responsible for the content sent and for any damages, in particular resulting from any User’s action or inaction regarding imported databases. The User shall also be liable for any lost profit by the Provider.
5. The User shall immediately update data submitted in the registration form in case of any changes.
1. Following the implementation of Services the Provider will be entitled to a compensation.
2. The User shall settle the payments according to Price List, unless the Agreement states otherwise.
3. At the request of the User, the Provider shall send an Invoice for provided Services within 7 (seven) days from receiving the payment.
4. In case of a refund, the Provider shall issue a Correcting Invoice within 7 (seven) days from admitting the complaint, and transfer the money to a bank account indicated by the User.
5. The User authorizes the Provider to issue an Invoice without the signature of the debtor.
1. The User is entitled to file a complaint regarding timeliness of Services or their merit.
2. Any complaints shall be null and void unless made in writing and sent to the address of the Provider within 7 (seven) days from implementing the Service or from the date on which the Provider was obliged to implement the Service, unless the Agreement states otherwise.
3. A complaint shall include specific substantive or purely formal allegations (e.g. failure to meet the deadline).
4. Unless the Agreement states otherwise, the complaint shall be resolved by the Provider within 14 (fourteen) days from its reception.
5. In case of admitting the complaint, the Provider shall once again implement the Service, without any additional payment.
6. In case of dismissing the complaint, the User may lodge claims in court.
7. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Agreement on providing Services shall be submitted to the court of law with jurisdiction over the Provider’s place of residence.
The Regulations is in force from the date of its publication on the Website and is an integral part
of the Agreement on providing Services.
1. The Provider reserves the right to change the Regulations.
2. Any changes to the Regulations will be in force, for the sake of decency and the legitimate interests of Users, within 7 (seven) days from the date of the publication on the Website.
3. In case of changes to the Regulations after conclusion of the Agreement on providing Services, the Regulations in force on the date of the conclusion of the Agreement shall remain in force.
4. In case the User does not accept the modified Regulations, he will have the right to resign from the use of the system.
5. To all matters not settled herein, to providing Services by electronic means, and in particular, the submission of declarations of intent in electronic form, provisions of the Polish law, of The Civil Code and of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144 item 1204 with amendments) shall apply.